Indoor Continuous air disinfection device (iCadd)
- Operates with UV-C lamp (253,7 nm)
- Inactivates germs, fungi, bacteria, viruses (COVID-19)
- Cleanses the atmosphere of toxic gaseous pollutants from chemicals, cigarette smoke, smog, fog, odors of cooking, of pets, etc.
- Ozone FREE
The only devices with laboratory certification of efficiency and safe operation
- Changing rooms
- Toll booths
- Small Commercial Vehicles (VAN)
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- CERTIFICATES & APPROVALS
WHAT IS BEING ACHIEVED: PURE MINI utilizes Ultraviolet Germicidal Irradiation(UVGI), which is a disinfection method that uses short-wavelength (253,7 nm) ultraviolet C (or UV-C) light to kill or inactivate microorganisms by destroying nucleic acids and disrupting their RNA, leaving them unable to perform vital cellular functions. It can not only neutralise up to 99,9% of all known airborne bacteria and viruses, the growth of fungi, unpleasant odours, allergenic substances and volatile organic compounds, but also minimises the spread of viral and bacterial infections without the use of chemical substances, biological filters or any other already existing methods.
OTHER FEATURES: PURE MINI device is being equipped with a high-grade activated carbon filter which absorbs and neutralizes all toxic gaseous pollutants from chemicals, cigarette smoke, smog, fog, odors of cooking, of pets, etc. The air becomes substantially cleaner making the use of PURE MINI device ideal for people with allergies and asthma.
- Disinfection is NOT being achieved by using any chemicals.
- There is NO human contact with the UV-C radiation because the process of the air disinfection takes place exclusively inside the device by continuous air recirculation.
- PURE MINI device does NOT generate ozone (O₃) because certified OZONE-FREE lamps are being used.
|OPERATION TECHNOLOGY||Disinfection by irradiation of the air (UVGI)|
|LAMPS UV-C (253,7 nm)||1|
|SPACE COVERAGE||Up to 10 m2|
|AIR RECIRCULATION||50 m3 / hour|
|DIMENSIONS||14x11x42 (48) cm|
|EL.SUPPLY(*)||220 V / 50-60 Hz|
|POSITION||Wall mount or free standing / Horizontal or vertical|
|MAINTENANCE||Replace UV-C lamp every 10,000 hours|
|FILTERS||Electrostatic – Activated carbon|
|BODY||Metallic with electrostatic painting|
(*) Option for 12/24 V power supply via inverter (not included)
CERTIFICATES & APPROVALS
Global Organizations such as the FDA, WHO, CDC, ASRHAE, HPA have already integrated UVGI (Ultraviolet Germicidal Irradiation) technology into their Health and Safety protocols.