Indoor Continuous air disinfection device (iCadd)
- Operates with UV-C lamps (253,7 nm)
- Inactivates germs, fungi, bacteria, viruses (COVID-19)
- Cleanses the atmosphere of toxic gaseous pollutants from chemicals, cigarette smoke, smog, fog, odors of cooking, of pets, etc.
- Ozone FREE
The only devices with laboratory certification of effectiveness and safe operation
Indoor spaces with a false ceiling such as:
- Public offices
- Private offices
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- CERTIFICATES & APPROVALS
WHAT IS BEING ACHIEVED: PURE OFFICE utilizes Ultraviolet Germicidal Irradiation(UVGI), which is a disinfection method that uses short-wavelength (253,7 nm) ultraviolet C (or UV-C) light to kill or inactivate microorganisms by destroying nucleic acids and disrupting their RNA, leaving them unable to perform vital cellular functions. It can not only neutralise up to 99,9% of all known airborne bacteria and viruses, the growth of fungi, unpleasant odours, allergenic substances and volatile organic compounds, but also minimises the spread of viral and bacterial infections without the use of chemical substances, biological filters or any other already existing methods.
OTHER FEATURES: PURE OFFICE device is being equipped with a high-grade activated carbon filter which absorbs and neutralizes all toxic gaseous pollutants from chemicals, cigarette smoke, smog, fog, odors of cooking, of pets, etc. The air becomes substantially cleaner making the use of PURE OFFICE device ideal for people with allergies and asthma.
- Disinfection is NOT being achieved by using any chemicals.
- There is NO human contact with the UV-C radiation because the process of the air disinfection takes place exclusively inside the device by continuous air recirculation.
- PURE OFFICE device does NOT generate ozone (O₃) because certified OZONE-FREE lamps are being used.
|OPERATION TECHNOLOGY||Disinfection by irradiation of the air (UVGI)|
|LAMPS UV-C (253,7nm)||2|
|SPACE COVERAGE||Up to 50 m2|
|AIR RECIRCULATION||130 m3 / hour|
|EL.SUPPLY(*)||220 V / 50-60 Hz|
|POSITION||False ceiling mount|
|MAINTENANCE||Replace UV-C lamps every 10,000 hours|
|FILTERS||Electrostatic – Activated carbon|
|BODY||Metallic with electrostatic painting|
(*) Option for 12/24 V power supply via inverter (not included)
CERTIFICATES & APPROVALS
UV-C radiation is an invaluable tool for sterilizing objects and disinfecting indoor air. Many recent studies have demonstrated that SARS-CoV-2(COVID-19), even at high viral titers, could be inactivated rapidly by UV-C irradiation. Global Organizations such as the FDA, WHO, CDC, ASRHAE, HPA have already integrated UVGI (Ultraviolet Germicidal Irradiation) technology into their Health and Safety protocols.